Friday, January 20, 2012

Just a few things

I know it's almost been a week since I wrote anything but with Thom finally almost over his cold and then I got it and still got some of the sinus part, we have not done much to the MH.
We did sell our truck, traded the PT Cruiser in for a 4Runner. We will be setting the MH up to 4 down tow the 4Runner and put the bike on the back of the MH. We may get a trailer first thou to just tow them behind the MH. It depends on cost right now. The lift for the bike would be about $5k to $6k to do it right. The towing for the 4Runner would also be at least $2k to $3k. But a trailer could be $1k, so right now the trailer would be the best course.
We have replaced most of the lights on the 4Runner and working on finding out why the back-up lights are not coming on.
Starting to pack up the place we are staying at and loading up the MH. Things like are Faire clothes since there are not any faires in the next little while we can put them away. We will be leaving here and taking a very long trip shortly. I will post where we have been after we have been there. Not sure about all the stops yet so I cannot post the route :)
Gascap keeps trying to get in his cage. LOL He knows if he gets in there that he gets to take a trip. I think he is wanting to get back on the road. He still loves his squirrel, alot. You would think he would get tired of his friend but nope.
I did put a list of the games that we have with us right now. There are board games, dice games and card games on there. If you ever see us out and about or even at the MH playing and are curious on how to play, please ask us. We are more than happy to teach people how to play all kinds of games. I think I have well over 50 different games, and no I don't have Monopoly. Most of the games are ones that are easy to set up and play. Most can be played for less 1/2 an hour, which makes it nice if you don't have a few hours for a game. We do take some of them into bars, lol.
It's funny but there are lots of people that visit the blog but so far no one has left a comment. I have people that have told me on Skype or in person how much they like it but no ones left a written comment yet. EDIT: I just looked and realized that comments could not be left unless you subscribed to the blog. Since I will not make people subscribe if they just want to look I changed it so that anyone can leave one. Here's to hoping that not much spam gets thru :)
If there is anything you want to know please do not hesitate to ask. If I don't know the answer I will try to find it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment